Approximately 6 years old, this stand alone (no common walls) Villa is still in immaculate condition. She features 3 bedrooms all with built in robes (Master has a walk-in robe and ensuite), main bathroom has a separate shower and bath tub, large open plan living, kitchen with electric wall oven and cook top, dishwasher, pantry and double bowl stainless steel sink.
This 6-year-old Villa caters for people coming up to retirement that are looking for a quiet lifestyle. Within 5 minutes' walk to Stanthorpe's town Centre and parklands this unit is in an ideal location.
* 14 panelled 3.3 kWatt solar system generating plenty of power for 'normal household' use
* 3 built in bedrooms (the master with ensuite and walk in robe)
* Each of the rooms have wide doorways and halls to allow wheel chair access (without being obvious)
* A modern style kitchen serving the open plan dining and living room. Electric cooktop and wall oven, dishwasher, double bowl sink
* An attached single garage with internal access to the unit offers convenience for all. Laundry and large storage cupboards at one end with side access directly to clothes line.
* A private court yard for offers privacy and plenty of room for gardening. Rain water tank already included.
Catering for people who are looking for a safe, modern comfortable living is what this new unit offers. If your house is getting too big for you to look after and you are looking for a smaller home in the town you love, then this opportunity is for you.
Body Corporate - $21 per week.
Call Logan Steele today to arrange an inspection.
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface
Roller Door Access