Originally one of the district's biggest orchards. More recently been used for vegetable growing including garlic. The house grounds have pear trees, figs, a variety of grapes, apples and an easy care vegetable garden.
• 2 dams (believed to be spring fed) plus another good sized one needing a good clean out
• This property could either be a good grazing block or fruit and vegetable production with some work in the meanwhile, the property is a great lifestyle with peace and quiet, views, water and home gardens with a rental oncome from the 2 bedroom self contained cottage
• The main house is a high set Colonial era residence offering 4 bedrooms, lounge with wood fire kitchen and dining and plenty of space underneath with tall stumps raising the house well above normal head height
• 3 phase power is supplied to the mains board at the house
• There are plenty of attractive rock outcrops offering very interesting garden feature
• Old farm sheds are still offering lots of storage and vehicle accommodation
The perfect rural lifestyle retreat or easily restored to a working farm. Please phone Logan Steele to arrange an inspection on 4681 3311