• Located on the approach to beautiful Stanthorpe is this beautifully presented low set hardiplank residence
• 4 quite spacious bedrooms (3 with built in robes)
• The lounge room has attractive timber beams on the ceiling giving the room a cosy feel
• Separate dining area and a large kitchen with plenty of benches and cupboard space. There are north facing windows making the kitchen a desirable area especially on cool Winter mornings. Pantry and electric stove.
• Large rumpus area at the rear is a great entertaining area and great for children on a wet day
• Full length front verandah is a great place to sit and relax
• The bathroom has a separate shower from the bath tub
• Wood heating and air-conditioning
• 5,000 gallon capacity rain water tank PLUS town water
• Fully fenced 1 acre yard with a small dam in the rear, chook house and heaps of room for gardens
Being so close to town yet having a 'rural appeal', you can enjoy the space and sit back – the property is really tidy and well presented.
For an inspection, please call Logan Steele or Jemma Tripp on 4681 3311.