The residence has been situated in just the right part of the property to take advantage of the beautiful views across the rolling hills of eastern Mt Tully. This location also offers the best privacy as well. A Master built cavity brick residence with Cathedral ceilings in the lounge room – room perhaps for a loft.
• Feature brick fireplace, large formal dining, entertainer's sized eat in kitchen with a great commercial grade gas cooker, front and rear patios for views and enjoyment of the sunny aspects
• 4 spacious bedrooms with built in robes, 2 bathrooms, lots of beautiful timber cupboards throughout the home plus a hidden ladder for access to storage in the roof cavity
• The grounds have over the years been extensively planted with ornamentals, bulbs, Wisteria, ornamental grape vines and fruit trees. Just above the home is an easily accessed Granite Rock hill with some attractive walkways
• A large enclosed carport offers plenty of vehicle cover for up to 4 cars. A modern Colorbond double bay lock up garage has concrete flooring and a 5,000 gallon rain water tank. The house is supplied with water via the 2 x 5,000 gallon tanks and a pipeline from the dam to a storage tank provides water for the garden. Rain water can also be pumped to an elevated tank thereby allowing gravity feed into the house in case the power blacks out.
• The property is fully fenced and could be great for children, pets and a few head of stock or horses
This is a well built quality residence and some basic updating could really make the property an attractive lifestyle. Call Logan Steele to arrange an inspection.