Located in a sought after development, this is an unusual allotment as it has a large dam across the back of the property but still leaving around 1,400m2 to build your dream home. Set in the quiet village of Applethorpe and only a few minutes drive from Stanthorpe. The property has a gentle slope across the allotment and is mostly clear with a line of conifers on the edge of the dam. This is a great opportunity to build a home taking advantage of the water and views and perhaps a large deck over the water.
Key Features of the property include:
* Over an acre of vacant land (4536m2)
* Large Dam across the back of the property
* Generous 1,400 m2 of clear land at the front to build on
* Only a few minutes drive to Stanthorpe
* Close to the local primary school
* Mains power in street