Situated in the heart of the tourist district this renovated 4 bedroom home offers a master bedroom with ensuite, 3 good sized bedrooms and an office currently used as a massage room. From the front entry, there is a large foyer or waiting room, the office and 3 bedrooms. You can separate this part of the house by closing the loungeroom door. There is a large loungeroom, kitchen and separate dining room leading to the 4th bedroom. The high set timber home has been stylishly clad in Colourbond and inside is a mix of original high ceilings, VJ walls and modern plaster. Outside is a large 4 bay Colourbond shed, with a 3 kw Solar system connected to the grid and 82 acres of land with an intermittent creek running behind the house and into the paddock. There are 3 areas previously used for agriculture and areas of natural bush and granite rock. Close to the house is a bore providing filtered drinking water to the house and flowing at 450 gallons per hour.
Key features include:
* Renovated 4 bedroom, 2 bathrooms and office
* Highway frontage suitable for tourism or business venture
* Large 4 bay Colourbond shed
* 3 KW solar system to the grid
* Water from a bore at 450 gallons per hour
* 82 acres with a mixture of agriculture and natural bush
* Intermittent creek through the property
Currently rented at $310 per week.
For further information and to arrange inspections call Gerard Cloney on 0409 478 000