This property is positioned 15 km from Texas and 1.5 km off the Bruxner Highway through a National Park. You get 500 acres fenced into 9 paddocks, 400 acres cleared 100 acres Ironbark Forrest.
The main work shed block is well fenced with amenities, established gardens and large rainwater supply. Water for stock and the gardens is supplied from the 7 dams, there is also an intermittent creek across the front of the property.
The main workers shed is of steel construction with a large kitchen, dining and recreational area. The property is powered by a combination of solar power, gas and generator and has the phone and internet connected. There is a second shed/ workshop with 5 bays for cars and machinery.
Key features include:
* 500 Acres fenced into 9 paddocks, 400 acres cleared 100 acres Ironbark Forrest
* Workers shed, steel construction with a large kitchen, dining, amenities and recreational area
* Workshop / shed with 5 bays
* Phone and internet connected
* Cattle yards and crush
* 7 dams and intermittent creek
* Solar power and solar hot water
* Gas cooking and gas hot water back up
* Generator back up for shed power