Situated approximately 18 kilometers West of Texas off the Bruxner Highway this 925 Acre property has had extensive work done to set it up for stock with a little Forestry thrown in. The property has approximately 600 acres cleared with patches of trees for shade and windbreaks. There is a large set of yards of steel construction with ramps and crush for cattle and sheep. The fencing around the property is in good condition and there are 6 dams providing water. There are 2 sheds near the yards for machinery and one is set up as a kitchen and storage with a shower room tacked on the back.
The 250 Acres of Native Forestry provides the owner a great supply of hard wood, and is licenced to sell hardwood off the property.
Key features of the property are:
* 925 Acres with good pasture and some forestry
* 600 Acres cleared and fenced for stock with some shade trees
* 250 acres of Forestry, good Ironbark, and hard wood
* Large set of yards for cattle and sheep
* Loading ramps and crush
* 1 Open front 2 bay machinery shed and workshop
* 1 Shed set up as a kitchen with a shower room attached